Using automatic variable selection procedures with eblupFH

Threaded

Using automatic variable selection procedures with eblupFH

irene molina manrique
Hello,

I am currently working with EBLUP estimators (the eblupFH function in R) and I was wondering if there are any automatic variable selection procedures I can use. I already found the "regsubsets" and "step" functions, but those doesn't work with the eblupFH function.

Thank you in advance.