Variance inflation factor

Grant Gillis
Hello all and thanks in advance for any advice.

I would like to calculate the variance inflation factor for a linear model
(lm) with 4 explanatory variables.  I would then like to use this to
calculate QAIC.  I have used the function vif() in the car package and I get
values for each variable however the equation for QAIC seems to need a
single variance inflation factor for the global model.  Can I calculate this
based upon the output from this function and if so can someone help me
understand how?