Quantcast

Visualization of coefficients

Visualization of coefficients – Dear all, I try to show a subset of coefficients in my presentation. It seems that a "standard" table is not a good way to go. I fou...
Am 02.07.2010 08:10, schrieb Wincent: > Dear all, > > I try to show a subset of coefficients in my presentation. It seems > that...
Specifically this link: http://tables2graphs.com/doku.php?id=04_regression_coefficients Great reference Bernd, thank you. Tal --------...
I've thought about adding a plot() method for the coeftest() function in the "lmtest" package. Essentially, it relies on a coef() and ...
FYI, there is already a function coefplot in the arm package; for example, compare: > library(arm) Loading required package: MASS L...
Hello David, Thanks to your posting I started looking at the function in the arm package. It appears this function is quite mature, and offers ...
Tal Galili wrote: > Hello David, > Thanks to your posting I started looking at the function in the arm package. > It appears this fun...
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Michael Friendly wrote: > Tal Galili wrote: >> Hello David, >> Thanks to your posting I started looking at...
On Jul 7, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Michael Friendly wrote: > Tal Galili wrote: >> Hello David, >> Thanks to your posting I started...
Thanks Michael - I now inserted the correct image for Achim example code. ----------------Contact Details:----------------------------------...
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Tal Galili wrote: > Hello David, > Thanks to your posting I started looking at the function in the arm package. >...
Hi Achim and Allan, I updated the post with Allan's example (thanks Allan). Achim, you wrote: "Finally, the Poisson model in comparison ...
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Tal Galili wrote: > Hi Achim and Allan,I updated the post with Allan's example (thanks Allan). Thanks! > Achim,...
I Achim, I retained the example (so to illustrate the use of the function) - but pointed out to it's nonsensical nature. Credit was mentioned t...
Thanks Tal. Nice summary on the web page. I think the last example would be even better if it was a stand-alone piece of code (i.e.: with da...
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010, Achim Zeileis wrote: > I've thought about adding a plot() method for the coeftest() function in the > "lmtest&...
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010, Thomas Lumley wrote: > On Fri, 2 Jul 2010, Achim Zeileis wrote: > >> I've thought about adding a plot() metho...
BTW, another visualization that might be useful in your case is Nomogram<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomogram> : http://lib.stat.cmu.edu...
Please note that Statlib is about 10 years out of date with respect to my software. See http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/Rrms Frank O...
http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/RGraphGallery.php?graph=114 should get you started. On 02/07/10 07:10, Wincent wrote: > Dear all, ...