Weather station data

Bernard McGarvey
Is anyone aware of any R capability to access data at weather stations around the globe? An R package perhaps?

Thanks

Bernard
Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the spelling!"

Re: Weather station data

Bert Gunter-2
Search!

"r-package weather station data"

immediately brought up what looked like several relevant hits.

sticking things into it."

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 7:02 AM Bernard Comcast <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is anyone aware of any R capability to access data at weather stations
> around the globe? An R package perhaps?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bernard
> Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the spelling!"

Re: Weather station data

Sarah Goslee
The VFS package has tools to process GHCN data
(https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/land-based-station-data/land-based-datasets/global-historical-climatology-network-ghcn).

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee (she/her)