What analysis should I do?

Bethany
I am doing a study proposal looking at lynx in a given area.  I want to investigate their movement, survival and their impact on deer and sheep.  I will collect data of lynx movement using GPS data with a mortality function on the collar to look at survival of the lynx.  I then propose to look at kill sites from GPS clusters and collect scats and record carcasses. I will also survey populations of the deer and sheep in the area.  So my question is, any ideas on how to analyse this data for a project?

Re: What analysis should I do?

GetRideOn
I will not answer, because it's not my field of knowledge, but I know that here can help, I asked them questions about various subjects and always received correct answers.