Where is R 3.4.3 (announced for 30.November)?

Where is R 3.4.3 (announced for 30.November)?

Christian Hoffmann-3
Havin Porblems with R 3.4.2, I am waiting for R 3.4.3 to be available.
Nothing appers on CRAN for R 3.4.3.

When will R 3.4.3 be avalable?

Best   C.
--
Christian Hoffmann
Rigiblickstrasse 15b

Re: Where is R 3.4.3 (announced for 30.November)?

Michael Dewey-3
Dear Christian

It is available now. Perhaps the mirror you are using has not quite
caught up yet?

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html