Where to find "nprq"?

Rainer Krug-3
Hi

I am trying to install the package "pheno", but it needs the package
"nprq" by Roger Koenker et al. which I can I find this package? It does
not seem to be on CRAN and googling also doesn't give me an URL - is it
still somewhere available?

Thanks,

Rainer

--
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND ADDRESS:

[hidden email]

[hidden email] WILL BE DISCONTINUED END OF MARCH

Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Leslie Hill Institute for Plant Conservation
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch 7701
South Africa

Fax: +27 - (0)86 516 2782
Fax: +27 - (0)21 650 2440 (w)
Cell: +27 - (0)83 9479 042

Skype: RMkrug

email: [hidden email]

Re: Where to find "nprq"?

RKoenker
It has been folded into my quantreg package.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    [hidden email]            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820

On May 28, 2007, at 4:32 AM, Rainer M. Krug wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to install the package "pheno", but it needs the package
> "nprq" by Roger Koenker et al. which I can I find this package? It
> does
> not seem to be on CRAN and googling also doesn't give me an URL -
> is it
> still somewhere available?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rainer
>

> --
> NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND ADDRESS:
>
> [hidden email]
>
> [hidden email] WILL BE DISCONTINUED END OF MARCH
>
> Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
> Biology (UCT)
>
> Leslie Hill Institute for Plant Conservation
> University of Cape Town
> Rondebosch 7701
> South Africa
>
> Fax: +27 - (0)86 516 2782
> Fax: +27 - (0)21 650 2440 (w)
> Cell: +27 - (0)83 9479 042
>
> Skype: RMkrug
>
> email: [hidden email]
>         [hidden email]

Re: Where to find "nprq"?

Rainer Krug-3
roger koenker wrote:
> It has been folded into my quantreg package.
Thanks a lot - it is working now

Rainer