Workflow for translations?

Detlef Steuer-2
Hi friends,

what happend to the "call for translation" that was a clear
signal to start working on an update for transations in former times?

What is the supposed workflow for translations at the moment?
Did I miss some policy change there? Can I read it up somewhere?

All the best
Detlef

Re: Workflow for translations?

Michael Lawrence-3
Hi Detlef,

Sorry, this is something that I have been supposed to be doing. I will send
out a call soon.

Michael