Year of data collection for 'diamonds' dataset in ggplot2

Threaded

Year of data collection for 'diamonds' dataset in ggplot2

Marina Doucerain
Hello,

I'm wondering what was the year (or year range) of collection for the
data included in the 'diamonds' dataset in ggplot2.
This information would be very helpful in interpreting the 'price' variable.

Thank you!

Marina Doucerain

Threaded

Re: Year of data collection for 'diamonds' dataset in ggplot2

Hadley Wickham-2
I believe it was 2008.
Hadley

http://had.co.nz/