a question about R script : "Can only modify plain character vectors."

a question about R script : "Can only modify plain character vectors."

Bogdan Tanasa
Dear all,

would appreciate a suggestion about the following situation : I am running
a script in R, and shall i execute it in the terminal, step by step, it
works fine.

however, if  i do source ("script.R"), it does not complete and I am
getting the error :
"Can only modify plain character vectors."

what may go wrong ? thank you for your help,

-- bogdan

Re: a question about R script : "Can only modify plain character vectors."

Eric Berger
Can you create a small script that reproduces the problem?
If you can, then please post it to the mailing list.