about terminate an identification

Zhesi He-2
Dear all,

I'm now working on some programming on interactive displays from R.
So I'm creating an R display and want some interactive selection to be
available. I know ggobi and things like that, but it doesn't cope with
dendrogram.

So, if I go back to R graphics, as far as I know,  --
"For the usual X11 device the identification process is terminated by
pressing any mouse button other than the first. "

but I really want to keep it active all the time unless I want it to be
ended. Is there any package can do such things?
Also, is there any way that I can make my right click to active some
drop down menus, or something like that?

Thanks a lot.

Zhesi He
Computational Biology Laboratory, University of York
York YO10 5YW, U.K.
Phone:  +44-(0)1904-328279
Email:  [hidden email]