Quantcast

acf function

andre bedon

Hi,

Im new to R so this question is quite fundamental.

Im trying to compare some autocorrelations generated by the acf function to some theoretical correlations. How can I have acces to just the autocorrelations, for computation?

This is some of my code:

> acf.data<-c(acf(x))
> acf.data

This is the R output:

$acf
, , 1

              [,1]
 [1,]  1.000000000
 [2,]  0.746183669
 [3,]  0.551217818
 [4,]  0.414995408
 [5,]  0.313840795
 [6,]  0.232915721
 [7,]  0.173752145
 [8,]  0.130249718
 [9,]  0.089901832
[10,]  0.057342951
[11,]  0.030612095
[12,]  0.000951186
[13,] -0.021288467
[14,] -0.042727988
[15,] -0.055278855
[16,] -0.064782705
[17,] -0.067162534

$type
[1] "correlation"

$n.used
[1] 50

$lag
, , 1

      [,1]
 [1,]    0
 [2,]    1
 [3,]    2
 [4,]    3
 [5,]    4
 [6,]    5
 [7,]    6
 [8,]    7
 [9,]    8
[10,]    9
[11,]   10
[12,]   11
[13,]   12
[14,]   13
[15,]   14
[16,]   15
[17,]   16

$series
[1] "x"

$snames
NULL

I need just the $acf values. How do I access them? I would really appreciate any advice. Thankyou.

Regards,

Andre

Re: acf function

Theresa Csar