add a color bar

Threaded

add a color bar

R help mailing list-2
Hi all,the code you will find at the bottom of the screen creates a 3d diagram of antenna measurements. I am adding also to this Figure a color bar,and I wanted to ask you if I can add a color bar (which package?) that will scale as the windows is maximized. My current color bar is a bit too rought and gets pixelized each time I maximize the window.
Any suggestions?I would like to thank you for your replyRegardsAlex

Threaded

Re: add a color bar

David Carlson
The .png file I've attached will show you how to send plain text messages with Yahoo mail. This mailing list is text only so that it can be used by virtually any email client anywhere in the world. Your attachment did not make the trip. The list is picky about attachments and accepts some graphics files and plain text files. Just paste your code into your message or make sure it has a .txt extension. It should include reproducible data so that we can run it. If you cannot send all or part of your data, make something up that illustrates your problem.

Figures plotted on screen are limited to the resolution of a computer screen, pretty low. You probably want to plot to a graphics device that saves the file so that you can specify a higher resolution. The R command

?device

should get you started.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352

Hi all,the code you will find at the bottom of the screen creates a 3d diagram of antenna measurements. I am adding also to this Figure a color bar,and I wanted to ask you if I can add a color bar (which package?) that will scale as the windows is maximized. My current color bar is a bit too rought and gets pixelized each time I maximize the window.
Any suggestions?I would like to thank you for your replyRegardsAlex

YahooPlainText.png (75K) Download Attachment