adding a hex sticker to a package

R help mailing list-2
I've created a hex sticker for survival.  How should that be added to the package
directory?   It's temporarily in man/figures on the github page.

Terry T.

(Actually, the idea was from Ryan Lennon. I liked it, and we found someone with actual
graphical skills to execute it. )

Re: adding a hex sticker to a package

Bert Gunter-2
Better posted on r-package-devel list, no?

Cheers,
Bert

sticking things into it."

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 9:52 AM Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. via R-help <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created a hex sticker for survival.  How should that be added to the
> package
> directory?   It's temporarily in man/figures on the github page.
>
> Terry T.
>
> (Actually, the idea was from Ryan Lennon. I liked it, and we found someone
> with actual
> graphical skills to execute it. )

Re: adding a hex sticker to a package

Fox, John
Dear Terry,

I added a hex sticker to the effects package, and there will be one in the next versions of the car and Rcmdr packages. I put a pdf with the hex sticker in install/docs, and display it with the function effectsHexsticker(); see ?effectsHexsticker. I imagine that there are other ways to do this as well.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Professor Emeritus