boa library and plots

emj83
Hi,

I would like to save the plots produced by boa into postscript files in R.

I am struggling- can anyone advise?

Thanks Emma

Re: boa library and plots

David Winsemius

On Feb 24, 2011, at 7:21 AM, emj83 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to save the plots produced by boa into postscript files
> in R.
>
> I am struggling- can anyone advise?

?postscript

I see that Nabble omits the standard capitalized suggestion:

(The usual error with plot functions that use the grid underpinnings
(such as lattice or ggplot2)  is failing to actually plot them. There
is a FAQ on this.)

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT

Re: boa library and plots

emj83
Many thanks for your response, and I am sorry I did not post correctly.

I have found dev.copy2eps() useful.

Emma