* If I want column A1 I do this: table$A1
* And if I want row v4 how can I do? (probably the problem happens
because the column var is not considered as row names, but in the reality
was with this purpose that was created by me)
1) It is not good practice to call your objects after existing R
functions (e.g. table)
2) I think you are getting rows and columns confused. If you want to
extract the rows/column of a matrix or dataframe, then try subsetting it
by mat["A1", ] or mat[ , "v4"]. See help(subset) for more information.
3) It looks to me that your object is a list. Try doing class(table).
On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 11:56 +0000, Ana Quitério wrote: