chi-square distribution table

R help mailing list-2
Please could you tell me how to make code to make chi-square
distribution table?

Please help

Re: chi-square distribution table

Michael Dewey-3
You might get better answers if you show us what you attempted and why
it did not do what you had wished for.

On 18/12/2017 14:41, HATMZAHARNA via R-help wrote:

> Please could you tell me how to make code to make chi-square
> distribution table?
>
> Please help

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

Le 18/12/2017 à 15:41, HATMZAHARNA via R-help a écrit :

> Please could you tell me how to make code to make chi-square
> distribution table?
>
> Please help

To help you to begin to do a code that we could enhance, here are some
functions that will be usefull for you:

 > qchisq(p=1-0.05, df=1)
[1] 3.841459

Then, using a range of df, from example 1 to 10:

 > qchisq(p=1-0.05, df=1:10)
  [1]  3.841459  5.991465  7.814728  9.487729 11.070498 12.591587
14.067140 15.507313 16.918978 18.307038

To help to present a nice table:

 > X <- qchisq(p=1-0.05, df=1)
 > format(X, digits = 4+log10(X), width = 10)
[1] "     3.841"

Or use the xtable package

Sincerely

Marc