cmocean color palette

R help mailing list-2
Hi All:

If it would be of use to anyone,  I have the latest version of the Kristen Thyng's beautiful cmocean color palettes  (see https://matplotlib.org/cmocean/ ) converted to be used in R.  These colormaps have been carefully designed given the latest ideas of what makes for a good palette,  and to make palettes that are really specific to the type of parameters in oceanography.  They are quite popular in the oceanographic community.

The file is a small .RData file.  If you are interested,  email me off-line so as not to spam the entire mail-list.

-Roy M.

**********************
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn