code to run a simulation

Adam Z. Jabir
Hi Guys,

I am doing some imputation for my dataset. I am looking for code to do simulation before choosing the right package (mice, Knn).  Does anyone have  some code that can do the following:

  1.  introduce some missing rate into the data
  2.  Apply the two imputaion methods
  3.  Compute RMSE and missclafication rate for the categorical variables
  4.  Repeate this 100,200 time and save the RMSE and misclassification rate.

I really appreciate your help,

Best,

Adam

Envoy� � partir de Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>