cyclic namespace dependency detected

Roger Koenker-3
I'm having trouble installing my quantreg package on

R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22) -- "Roasted Marshmallows"
Copyright (C) 2012 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0/x86_64 (64-bit)

Seems odd since the CRAN version  seems to be fine, but I'm
seeing  after compiling of the i386 and x86-64 versions and
installing the .so files:

….
installing to /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.15/Resources/library/quantreg/libs/x86_64
** R
** data
** demo
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading
Error in loadNamespace(package, c(which.lib.loc, lib.loc)) :
  cyclic namespace dependency detected when loading 'quantreg', already loading 'quantreg'
Error in .Fortran("srqfn", n = as.integer(n), m = as.integer(m), nnza = as.integer(nnza),  :
  Fortran symbol name "srqfn" not in DLL for package "quantreg"
Error : unable to load R code in package 'quantreg'
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'quantreg'

Roger

PS.  FWIW:  My NAMESPACE for the package looks like this:

useDynLib("quantreg")
import(SparseM)

# Export all names
exportPattern(".")

Roger Koenker

Re: cyclic namespace dependency detected

RKoenker
My apologies,  my cyclic namespace problem was due to a unintended test file that
invoked require(quantreg) and that I had forgotten to remove from the R directory.
(And a corresponding failure to explore the obvious before assuming a global
conspiracy.)