data manipulation

Farshad Fathian
Hi,

I couldn't access to data file about PSCoperwait by
http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Re: data manipulation

Rui Barradas
Hello,

And what has your question to do with R?
Please read the posting guide before posting and when you do, post a
question where at least the link is correct.

Rui Barradas

Em 13-12-2016 09:23, Farshad Fathian escreveu:

> Hi,
>

> I couldn't access to data file about PSCoperwait by
> http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat.
>

> Looking forward to hearing from you,

Re: data manipulation

John McKown
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 3:23 AM, Farshad Fathian <[hidden email]>

> I couldn't access to data file about PSCoperwait by
> http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat.

​First off, this post is nearly useless. You don't tell us what you tried
to do. And you didn't tell us what error message you got.​

​From a fast test, the reason is that the above URL is invalid.. It gets a
404 error. That is "requested document does not exist." You can't read that
which does not exist. Why doesn't it exist? I don't know - ask Massey
University of New Zealand.

--
Heisenberg may have been here.

http://xkcd.com/1770/

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

Re: data manipulation

R help mailing list-2
xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat")
gives me something. Since we have no idea of what you are doing I don't know if the data has downloaded correctly

    On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:38 PM, Farshad Fathian <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi,

I couldn't access to data file about PSCoperwait by
http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Re: data manipulation

Rui Barradas
Hello,

What do you mean by "gives me something"?

xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat")
Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "rt") :
   cannot open URL 'http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat': HTTP
status was '404 Not Found'

Rui Barradas

Em 14-12-2016 11:56, John Kane via R-help escreveu:

> xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat")
> gives me something. Since we have no idea of what you are doing I don't know if the data has downloaded correctly
>
>      On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:38 PM, Farshad Fathian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>   Hi,
>

> I couldn't access to data file about PSCoperwait by
> http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat.
>

> Looking forward to hearing from you,
>

>      [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Re: data manipulation

Rui Barradas
Hello,

Please cc your mails to the list.
As for your data, your url is wrong, you need to contact Massey or maybe
the source of your information and get a valid internet address.
Without one there's not much we can do.

Rui Barradas

Em 14-12-2016 12:16, Farshad Fathian escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your e-mail. I was reading "Introductory Time Series with R"
> by PS. Cowperwait. I am going to run the R codes in this book, but I
> don't access to the input data from
> ("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
> <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>") website.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Rui Barradas <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     What do you mean by "gives me something"?
>
>     xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
>     <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>")
>     Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
>     In addition: Warning message:
>     In file(file, "rt") :
>        cannot open URL 'http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
>     <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>': HTTP status was '404
>     Not Found'
>
>     Rui Barradas
>

>     Em 14-12-2016 11:56, John Kane via R-help escreveu:
>
>         xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
>         <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>")
>         gives me something. Since we have no idea of what you are doing
>         I don't know if the data has downloaded correctly
>
>               On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:38 PM, Farshad Fathian
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         wrote:
>

>            Hi,
>

>         I couldn't access to data file about PSCoperwait by
>         http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
>         <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>.
>

>         Looking forward to hearing from you,
>

>               [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

>         and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
>

>                  [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

>         and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

Re: data manipulation

David Carlson
It seems to be a data set for use with Introductory Time Series with R by P S Cowpertwait and A V Metcalfe. It is not just the file that is missing, the whole folder is missing:

The requested URL /~pscoperwait/ was not found on this server.

The Springer website for the book indicates the data sets are located at

http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/

but there is no server at staff.elena.aut.ac.nz. A web search turns up this link:

http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/andrew.metcalfe/

But the link to cbe.dat and the other data sets are dead.

-------------------------------------
David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352

What do you mean by "gives me something"?

xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat")
Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "rt") :
   cannot open URL 'http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat': HTTP
status was '404 Not Found'

Rui Barradas

Em 14-12-2016 11:56, John Kane via R-help escreveu:

> xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat")
> gives me something. Since we have no idea of what you are doing I don't know if the data has downloaded correctly
>
>      On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:38 PM, Farshad Fathian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>   Hi,
>

> I couldn't access to data file about PSCoperwait by
> http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat.
>

> Looking forward to hearing from you,
>

>      [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Re: data manipulation

David Winsemius

> On Dec 14, 2016, at 7:17 AM, David L Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It seems to be a data set for use with Introductory Time Series with R by P S Cowpertwait and A V Metcalfe. It is not just the file that is missing, the whole folder is missing:
>
> The requested URL /~pscoperwait/ was not found on this server.
>
> The Springer website for the book indicates the data sets are located at
>
> http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/
>
> but there is no server at staff.elena.aut.ac.nz. A web search turns up this link:
>
> http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/andrew.metcalfe/
>
> But the link to cbe.dat and the other data sets are dead.

There were images of them in the Wayback Machine. This appears to be the one originally sought.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130501161812/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/cbe.dat

Many others can be found with this search:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/*

> -------------------------------------
> David L Carlson
> Department of Anthropology
> Texas A&M University
> College Station, TX 77840-4352

Alameda, CA, USA

Re: data manipulation

Rui Barradas
OK, to the op: don't use read.csv, use read.table. Like this:

URL <-
"https://web.archive.org/web/20130501161812/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/cbe.dat"
xx <- read.table(URL, header = TRUE)
str(xx)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

Em 14-12-2016 20:03, David Winsemius escreveu:

>> On Dec 14, 2016, at 7:17 AM, David L Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> It seems to be a data set for use with Introductory Time Series with R by P S Cowpertwait and A V Metcalfe. It is not just the file that is missing, the whole folder is missing:
>>
>> The requested URL /~pscoperwait/ was not found on this server.
>>
>> The Springer website for the book indicates the data sets are located at
>>
>> http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/
>>
>> but there is no server at staff.elena.aut.ac.nz. A web search turns up this link:
>>
>> http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/andrew.metcalfe/
>>
>> But the link to cbe.dat and the other data sets are dead.
>
> There were images of them in the Wayback Machine. This appears to be the one originally sought.
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20130501161812/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/cbe.dat
>
> Many others can be found with this search:
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/*
>

>> -------------------------------------
>> David L Carlson
>> Department of Anthropology
>> Texas A&M University
>> College Station, TX 77840-4352

Duncan Mackay-4
Hi

Coming late to the discussion  - I deleted the original message
I found that I have a cbe.dat that I downloaded some years ago from
cowpertwaite's site .

And have attached it

If it does not get through will do a dput as the file is only 7K

Regards

Duncan
Duncan Mackay
Department of Agronomy and Soil Science
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351
As for your data, your url is wrong, you need to contact Massey or maybe
the source of your information and get a valid internet address.
Without one there's not much we can do.

Rui Barradas

Em 14-12-2016 12:16, Farshad Fathian escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your e-mail. I was reading "Introductory Time Series with R"
> by PS. Cowperwait. I am going to run the R codes in this book, but I
> don't access to the input data from
> ("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
> <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>") website.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Rui Barradas <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     What do you mean by "gives me something"?
>
>     xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
>     <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>")
>     Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
>     In addition: Warning message:
>     In file(file, "rt") :
>        cannot open URL 'http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
>     <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>': HTTP status was '404
>     Not Found'
>
>     Rui Barradas
>

>     Em 14-12-2016 11:56, John Kane via R-help escreveu:
>
>         xx <- read.csv("http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
>         <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>")
>         gives me something. Since we have no idea of what you are doing
>         I don't know if the data has downloaded correctly
>
>               On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:38 PM, Farshad Fathian
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         wrote:
>

>            Hi,
>

>         I couldn't access to data file about PSCoperwait by
>         http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat
>         <http://massey.ac.nz/~pscoperwait/ts/cbe.dat>.
>

>         Looking forward to hearing from you,
>

>               [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

>         and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
>

>                  [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

>         and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

Re: data manipulation

David Winsemius

> On Dec 17, 2016, at 7:57 PM, Duncan Mackay <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Coming late to the discussion  - I deleted the original message
> I found that I have a cbe.dat that I downloaded some years ago from
> cowpertwaite's site .
>
> And have attached it

Experience has shown that when you attach a file that you hope to be distributed to the list it needs to have a .txt extension. Leaving it with a .csv, .tsv, or .dat extension will cause it to be dropped by the server, even if the contents of the file are ASCII text.

The URL I offered earlier should have made the file available:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130501161812/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/cbe.dat

... but if there is interest in having it in the Rhelp Archive, I can attach it.

--
David.

> If it does not get through will do a dput as the file is only 7K
>
> Regards
>
> Duncan
> Duncan Mackay
> Department of Agronomy and Soil Science
> University of New England
> Armidale NSW 2351

cbe.dat.txt (7K) Download Attachment

Re: data manipulation

Peter Dalgaard-2

> On 18 Dec 2016, at 19:36 , David Winsemius <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Dec 17, 2016, at 7:57 PM, Duncan Mackay <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Coming late to the discussion  - I deleted the original message
>> I found that I have a cbe.dat that I downloaded some years ago from
>> cowpertwaite's site .
>>
>> And have attached it
>
> Experience has shown that when you attach a file that you hope to be distributed to the list it needs to have a .txt extension. Leaving it with a .csv, .tsv, or .dat extension will cause it to be dropped by the server, even if the contents of the file are ASCII text.

That's not the actual mechanism, as far as I understand. If the content-type is text/plain, the server will pass it through just fine. It's the mail program at the sender end that refuses to send .csv files and friends as text/plain, based on the extension. But the net result is essentially the same.

> The URL I offered earlier should have made the file available:
> https://web.archive.org/web/20130501161812/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/cbe.dat
>
> ... but if there is interest in having it in the Rhelp Archive, I can attach it.

Would be good if someone could ask the authors about what is going on. Better if someone could check licencing issues and put the data somewhere permanent. Still better: convert them to an R package.

> --
> David.
>>
>> If it does not get through will do a dput as the file is only 7K
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Duncan
>> Duncan Mackay
>> Department of Agronomy and Soil Science
>> University of New England
>> Armidale NSW 2351

Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501
Office: A 4.23

Re: data manipulation

Duncan Mackay-4

Hi David

Thanks for the info.
As a test I am attaching it anyway

Regards

Duncan

> On Dec 17, 2016, at 7:57 PM, Duncan Mackay <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Coming late to the discussion  - I deleted the original message
> I found that I have a cbe.dat that I downloaded some years ago from
> cowpertwaite's site .
>
> And have attached it

Experience has shown that when you attach a file that you hope to be
distributed to the list it needs to have a .txt extension. Leaving it with a
.csv, .tsv, or .dat extension will cause it to be dropped by the server,
even if the contents of the file are ASCII text.

The URL I offered earlier should have made the file available:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130501161812/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul
-Cowpertwait/ts/cbe.dat

... but if there is interest in having it in the Rhelp Archive, I can attach
it.

--
David.

> If it does not get through will do a dput as the file is only 7K
>
> Regards
>
> Duncan
> Duncan Mackay
> Department of Agronomy and Soil Science
> University of New England
> Armidale NSW 2351
> Email: home: [hidden email]

Nothing allowed as an attachment by the server.

--
David.

> Regards
>
> Duncan

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

Re: data manipulation

David Winsemius

> On Dec 18, 2016, at 3:31 PM, peter dalgaard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 18 Dec 2016, at 19:36 , David Winsemius <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> On Dec 17, 2016, at 7:57 PM, Duncan Mackay <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Coming late to the discussion  - I deleted the original message
>>> I found that I have a cbe.dat that I downloaded some years ago from
>>> cowpertwaite's site .
>>>
>>> And have attached it
>>
>> Experience has shown that when you attach a file that you hope to be distributed to the list it needs to have a .txt extension. Leaving it with a .csv, .tsv, or .dat extension will cause it to be dropped by the server, even if the contents of the file are ASCII text.
>
> That's not the actual mechanism, as far as I understand. If the content-type is text/plain, the server will pass it through just fine. It's the mail program at the sender end that refuses to send .csv files and friends as text/plain, based on the extension. But the net result is essentially the same.

My hypothesis is that all mail clients in common use fail to label the .csv, .dat and .tsv files as text/plain if this explanation is correct. I've been watching the "behavior" of our mail-server for several years now and have not seen _any_ files with an extension other than .txt be successfully passed to subscribers. So clarifying this issue might be possible _if_ we could find a mail client for which we were certain of its labeling characteristics. Does your mail client label such files as text/plain?

>> The URL I offered earlier should have made the file available:
>> https://web.archive.org/web/20130501161812/http://staff.elena.aut.ac.nz/Paul-Cowpertwait/ts/cbe.dat
>>
>> ... but if there is interest in having it in the Rhelp Archive, I can attach it.
>>

> Would be good if someone could ask the authors about what is going on. Better if someone could check licencing issues and put the data somewhere permanent. Still better: convert them to an R package.

It appeared to me that the authors lost their entire university-hosted website. I was unable to find another email address for sending a query to Paul Cowpertwait.

--
David.

>> --
>> David.
>>>
>>> If it does not get through will do a dput as the file is only 7K
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Duncan
>>> Duncan Mackay
>>> Department of Agronomy and Soil Science
>>> University of New England
>>> Armidale NSW 2351

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

Re: data manipulation

Duncan Mackay-4
Hi David

Thank you for the information

I accidentally deleted my reply coming in from Rhelp and I have not  had a
look at at the  list to see what happened.

I thought that I had set everything up correctly when I had to switch to my
new ISP and use MS Outlook for my email.

Below is a dput of the file

dput(cbe)
structure(list(choc = c(1451L, 2037L, 2477L, 2785L, 2994L, 2681L,
3098L, 2708L, 2517L, 2445L, 2087L, 1801L, 1216L, 2173L, 2286L,
3121L, 3458L, 3511L, 3524L, 2767L, 2744L, 2603L, 2527L, 1846L,
1066L, 2327L, 3066L, 3048L, 3806L, 4042L, 3583L, 3438L, 2957L,
2885L, 2744L, 1837L, 1447L, 2504L, 3248L, 3098L, 4318L, 3561L,
3316L, 3379L, 2717L, 2354L, 2445L, 1542L, 1606L, 2590L, 3588L,
3202L, 4704L, 4005L, 3810L, 3488L, 2781L, 2944L, 2817L, 1960L,
1937L, 2903L, 3357L, 3552L, 4581L, 3905L, 4581L, 4037L, 3345L,
3175L, 2808L, 2050L, 1719L, 3143L, 3756L, 4776L, 4540L, 4309L,
4563L, 3506L, 3665L, 3361L, 3094L, 2440L, 1633L, 2935L, 4159L,
4159L, 4894L, 4921L, 4577L, 4155L, 3851L, 3429L, 3370L, 2726L,
1674L, 3257L, 4731L, 4481L, 5443L, 5566L, 5044L, 4781L, 4014L,
3561L, 3801L, 2685L, 1805L, 3756L, 4227L, 4595L, 5702L, 4681L,
4395L, 4459L, 4191L, 3742L, 3279L, 2468L, 1742L, 3366L, 3633L,
3701L, 4926L, 4522L, 5275L, 4717L, 4114L, 3851L, 3493L, 2654L,
2168L, 3561L, 4305L, 4413L, 5307L, 5361L, 4948L, 4472L, 3846L,
3715L, 3343L, 2939L, 1615L, 3497L, 3915L, 4858L, 4962L, 4504L,
4767L, 4291L, 4091L, 4164L, 3915L, 3130L, 1696L, 3887L, 4749L,
4781L, 5089L, 5484L, 5072L, 4611L, 4117L, 3910L, 4252L, 3624L,
1678L, 3851L, 5021L, 4581L, 6195L, 5338L, 4909L, 4640L, 3706L,
4113L, 3879L, 3411L, 2043L, 3736L, 4490L, 3715L, 5623L, 4671L,
5591L, 5461L, 4795L, 4846L, 4843L, 3278L, 2411L, 4278L, 4639L,
4559L, 6404L, 4851L, 6480L, 6394L, 5752L, 4718L, 4659L, 3842L,
2873L, 5556L, 5389L, 6135L, 6707L, 5220L, 6249L, 5281L, 4192L,
4867L, 3752L, 3492L, 1979L, 4584L, 5139L, 5044L, 5501L, 5044L,
5035L, 5167L, 4650L, 5298L, 4373L, 3941L, 2334L, 4381L, 5665L,
4393L, 5232L, 5876L, 5900L, 5704L, 4718L, 4650L, 4446L, 3061L,
2155L, 4274L, 4695L, 4362L, 4889L, 5370L, 5072L, 4985L, 3978L,
4139L, 3995L, 3025L, 1949L, 4357L, 4638L, 3994L, 6174L, 5656L,
4411L, 5504L, 4463L, 4458L, 4528L, 2830L, 1843L, 5042L, 5348L,
5257L, 6699L, 5388L, 6001L, 5966L, 4845L, 4507L, 4214L, 3460L,
1833L, 4978L, 6464L, 5820L, 6447L, 6191L, 6628L, 5452L, 5295L,
5080L, 5564L, 3965L, 2062L, 5099L, 6162L, 5529L, 6416L, 6382L,
5624L, 5785L, 4644L, 5331L, 5143L, 4596L, 2180L, 5786L, 5840L,
5666L, 6360L, 6219L, 6082L, 5653L, 5726L, 5049L, 5859L, 4091L,
2167L, 6480L, 7375L, 6583L, 7251L, 6730L, 6428L, 5228L, 4716L,
6101L, 5753L, 4000L, 2691L, 5898L, 6526L, 5840L, 6650L, 5717L,
7236L, 6523L, 5729L, 6004L, 5950L, 4690L, 3687L, 7791L, 7153L,
6434L, 7850L, 6809L, 8379L, 6914L, 6919L, 7265L, 6994L, 5503L,
3782L, 7502L, 8119L, 7292L, 6886L, 7049L, 7977L, 8519L, 6680L,
7994L, 7047L, 5782L, 3771L, 7906L, 8970L, 6077L, 7919L, 7340L,
7791L, 7368L, 8255L, 7816L, 7476L, 6696L, 4484L, 8274L, 8866L,
8572L, 9176L, 8645L, 8265L, 9558L, 7037L, 9101L, 8180L, 7072L,
3832L, 7253L, 8667L, 7658L, 8859L, 7291L, 7529L, 8715L, 8450L,
9085L, 8350L, 7080L), beer = c(96.3, 84.4, 91.2, 81.9, 80.5,
70.4, 74.8, 75.9, 86.3, 98.7, 100.9, 113.8, 89.8, 84.4, 87.2,
85.6, 72, 69.2, 77.5, 78.1, 94.3, 97.7, 100.2, 116.4, 97.1, 93,
96, 80.5, 76.1, 69.9, 73.6, 92.6, 94.2, 93.5, 108.5, 109.4, 105.1,
92.5, 97.1, 81.4, 79.1, 72.1, 78.7, 87.1, 91.4, 109.9, 116.3,
113, 100, 84.8, 94.3, 87.1, 90.3, 72.4, 84.9, 92.7, 92.2, 114.9,
112.5, 118.3, 106, 91.2, 96.6, 96.3, 88.2, 70.2, 86.5, 88.2,
102.8, 119.1, 119.2, 125.1, 106.1, 102.1, 105.2, 101, 84.3, 87.5,
92.7, 94.4, 113, 113.9, 122.9, 132.7, 106.9, 96.6, 127.3, 98.2,
100.2, 89.4, 95.3, 104.2, 106.4, 116.2, 135.9, 134, 104.6, 107.1,
123.5, 98.8, 98.6, 90.6, 89.1, 105.2, 114, 122.1, 138, 142.2,
116.4, 112.6, 123.8, 103.6, 113.9, 98.6, 95, 116, 113.9, 127.5,
131.4, 145.9, 131.5, 131, 130.5, 118.9, 114.3, 85.7, 104.6, 105.1,
117.3, 142.5, 140, 159.8, 131.2, 125.4, 126.5, 119.4, 113.5,
98.7, 114.5, 113.8, 133.1, 143.4, 137.3, 165.2, 126.9, 124, 135.7,
130, 109.4, 117.8, 120.3, 121, 132.3, 142.9, 147.4, 175.9, 132.6,
123.7, 153.3, 134, 119.6, 116.2, 118.6, 130.7, 129.3, 144.4,
163.2, 179.4, 128.1, 138.4, 152.7, 120, 140.5, 116.2, 121.4,
127.8, 143.6, 157.6, 166.2, 182.3, 153.1, 147.6, 157.7, 137.2,
151.5, 98.7, 145.8, 151.7, 129.4, 174.1, 197, 193.9, 164.1, 142.8,
157.9, 159.2, 162.2, 123.1, 130, 150.1, 169.4, 179.7, 182.1,
194.3, 161.4, 169.4, 168.8, 158.1, 158.5, 135.3, 149.3, 143.4,
142.2, 188.4, 166.2, 199.2, 182.7, 145.2, 182.1, 158.7, 141.6,
132.6, 139.6, 147, 166.6, 157, 180.4, 210.2, 159.8, 157.8, 168.2,
158.4, 152, 142.2, 137.2, 152.6, 166.8, 165.6, 198.6, 201.5,
170.7, 164.4, 179.7, 157, 168, 139.3, 138.6, 153.4, 138.9, 172.1,
198.4, 217.8, 173.7, 153.8, 175.6, 147.1, 160.3, 135.2, 148.8,
151, 148.2, 182.2, 189.2, 183.1, 170, 158.4, 176.1, 156.2, 153.2,
117.9, 149.8, 156.6, 166.7, 156.8, 158.6, 210.8, 203.6, 175.2,
168.7, 155.9, 147.3, 137, 141.1, 167.4, 160.2, 191.9, 174.4,
208.2, 159.4, 161.1, 172.1, 158.4, 114.6, 159.6, 159.7, 159.4,
160.7, 165.5, 205, 205.2, 141.6, 148.1, 184.9, 132.5, 137.3,
135.5, 121.7, 166.1, 146.8, 162.8, 186.8, 185.5, 151.5, 158.1,
143, 151.2, 147.6, 130.7, 137.5, 146.1, 133.6, 167.9, 181.9,
202, 166.5, 151.3, 146.2, 148.3, 144.7, 123.6, 151.6, 133.9,
137.4, 181.6, 182, 190, 161.2, 155.5, 141.9, 164.6, 136.2, 126.8,
152.5, 126.6, 150.1, 186.3, 147.5, 200.4, 177.2, 127.4, 177.1,
154.4, 135.2, 126.4, 147.3, 140.6, 152.3, 151.2, 172.2, 215.3,
154.1, 159.3, 160.4, 151.9, 148.4, 139.6, 148.2, 153.5, 145.1,
183.7, 210.5, 203.3, 153.3, 144.3, 169.6, 143.7, 160, 135.5,
141.7, 159.9, 145.6, 183.4, 198.1, 186.7, 171.9, 150.5, 163,
153.6, 152.8, 135.4, 148.3, 148.3, 133.5, 193.8, 208.4, 197),
    elec = c(1497L, 1463L, 1648L, 1595L, 1777L, 1824L, 1994L,
    1835L, 1787L, 1699L, 1633L, 1645L, 1597L, 1577L, 1709L, 1756L,
    1936L, 2052L, 2105L, 2016L, 1914L, 1925L, 1824L, 1765L, 1721L,
    1752L, 1914L, 1857L, 2159L, 2195L, 2287L, 2276L, 2096L, 2055L,
    2004L, 1924L, 1851L, 1839L, 2019L, 1937L, 2270L, 2251L, 2382L,
    2364L, 2129L, 2110L, 2072L, 1980L, 1995L, 1932L, 2171L, 2162L,
    2489L, 2424L, 2641L, 2630L, 2324L, 2412L, 2284L, 2186L, 2184L,
    2144L, 2379L, 2383L, 2717L, 2774L, 3051L, 2891L, 2613L, 2600L,
    2493L, 2410L, 2390L, 2463L, 2616L, 2734L, 2970L, 3125L, 3342L,
    3207L, 2964L, 2919L, 2764L, 2732L, 2622L, 2698L, 2950L, 2895L,
    3200L, 3408L, 3679L, 3473L, 3154L, 3107L, 3052L, 2918L, 2786L,
    2739L, 3125L, 3033L, 3486L, 3661L, 3927L, 3851L, 3456L, 3390L,
    3280L, 3166L, 3080L, 3069L, 3340L, 3310L, 3798L, 3883L, 4191L,
    4213L, 3766L, 3628L, 3520L, 3322L, 3250L, 3287L, 3552L, 3440L,
    4153L, 4265L, 4655L, 4492L, 4051L, 3967L, 3807L, 3639L, 3647L,
    3560L, 3929L, 3858L, 4485L, 4697L, 4977L, 4675L, 4596L, 4491L,
    4127L, 4144L, 4014L, 3994L, 4320L, 4400L, 5002L, 5091L, 5471L,
    5193L, 4997L, 4737L, 4546L, 4498L, 4350L, 4206L, 4743L, 4582L,
    5191L, 5457L, 5891L, 5618L, 5158L, 5030L, 4800L, 4654L, 4453L,
    4440L, 4945L, 4788L, 5425L, 5706L, 6061L, 5846L, 5242L, 5408L,
    5114L, 5042L, 5008L, 4657L, 5359L, 5193L, 5891L, 5980L, 6390L,
    6366L, 5756L, 5640L, 5429L, 5398L, 5413L, 5141L, 5695L, 5554L,
    6369L, 6592L, 7107L, 6917L, 6353L, 6205L, 5830L, 5646L, 5379L,
    5489L, 5824L, 5907L, 6482L, 6795L, 7028L, 6776L, 6274L, 6362L,
    5940L, 5958L, 5769L, 5887L, 6367L, 6165L, 6868L, 7201L, 7601L,
    7581L, 7090L, 6841L, 6408L, 6435L, 6176L, 6138L, 6717L, 6470L,
    7312L, 7763L, 8171L, 7788L, 7311L, 6679L, 6704L, 6724L, 6552L,
    6427L, 7105L, 6869L, 7683L, 8082L, 8555L, 8386L, 7553L, 7398L,
    7112L, 6886L, 7077L, 6820L, 7426L, 7143L, 8261L, 8240L, 8977L,
    8991L, 8026L, 7911L, 7510L, 7381L, 7366L, 7414L, 7824L, 7524L,
    8279L, 8707L, 9486L, 8973L, 8231L, 8206L, 7927L, 7999L, 7834L,
    7521L, 8284L, 7999L, 8940L, 9381L, 10078L, 9796L, 8471L,
    8572L, 8150L, 8168L, 8166L, 7903L, 8606L, 8071L, 9178L, 9873L,
    10476L, 9296L, 8818L, 8697L, 8381L, 8293L, 7942L, 8001L,
    8744L, 8397L, 9115L, 9773L, 10358L, 9849L, 9083L, 9143L,
    8800L, 8741L, 8492L, 8795L, 9354L, 8796L, 10072L, 10174L,
    11326L, 10744L, 9806L, 9740L, 9373L, 9244L, 9407L, 8827L,
    9880L, 9364L, 10580L, 10899L, 11687L, 11280L, 10208L, 10212L,
    9725L, 9721L, 9846L, 9407L, 10265L, 9970L, 10801L, 11246L,
    12167L, 11578L, 10645L, 10613L, 10104L, 10348L, 10263L, 9973L,
    10803L, 10409L, 11458L, 11845L, 12559L, 12070L, 11221L, 11338L,
    10761L, 11012L, 10923L, 10790L, 11427L, 10788L, 11772L, 12104L,
    12634L, 12772L, 11764L, 11956L, 11646L, 11750L, 11485L, 11198L,
    12265L, 11704L, 12419L, 13259L, 13945L, 13839L, 12387L, 12546L,
    12038L, 11977L, 12336L, 11793L, 12877L, 11923L, 13306L, 13988L,
    14002L, 14338L, 12867L, 12761L, 12449L, 12658L)), .Names = c("choc",
"beer", "elec"), class = "data.frame", row.names = c(NA, -396L
))

Regards

Duncan

> On Dec 18, 2016, at 5:39 PM, Duncan Mackay <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi David
>
> Thanks for the info.
> As a test I am attaching it anyway

Nothing allowed as an attachment by the server.

--
David.

> Regards
>
> Duncan