Quantcast

data.table crashes R session

data.table crashes R session – Note: I posted this on Nabble before, but it keeps telling me that it has not been accepted by the mailing list. So this might be a duplicate. ...
I worked with Matthew a lot and we found that the code I managed to give him would not crash on 32-bit, but would on 64-bit (on both 2.12 and 2....
Hi Chris, thanks for your reply. I was not aware that you were able to give Matthew code that breaks. So hopefully it's the same issue and Mat...
Yes, it's likely the same issue. Making progress on it now can reproduce, thanks to Chris. There is another crash bug already fixed in 1.7.8 but ...
Sure, just let me know when the fix is ready. I have a 64bit Linux machine at home and a 64bit Windows 7 machine at work with RTools, so I can ch...