dendrogram adjustment in heatmap.2

R help mailing list-2
Dear R Community,
Is there a way to adjust the line width of the dendrogram in heat map.2 function? I tried "lwd", but it didn't work...
Also, is there a way to adjust the general height/width/position of the dendrogram using heatmap.2 function? I feel the portion of the dendrogram is huge compared with the overall graph. I would like to squeeze them a bit.
Thank you very much for any inputs!
Kind regards,
Ace