dot diagram

Jinsong Zhao
Hello,

I hope to plot my data in a dot diagram, something like the output of the last example of layout function in graphics package. The only difference is that I need the rectangle in histogram is replaced by dot.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Jinsong Zhao

Re: dot diagram

Liaw, Andy
hist() returns an object that contains information for you to construct what
you want, I believe, so you should be able do something like:

obj <- hist(..., plot=FALSE)

and contruct your dot diagram based on obj.  See the `Value' section of
?hist.

Andy

From: Jinsong Zhao