dotplot

Veerappa Chetty
Hi,
I am trying to make a dot plot in increasing order of the values. It does
not work. How do I do it? Here are the codes I used. I am also attaching the
data. I use lattice library.
Thanks.
Chetty

y<-state.resid$Hospital.Name[state.resid$State=="MA"&is.na
(state.resid$reg.resid)==F]
x<-state.resid$reg.resid[state.resid$State=="MA"&is.na
(state.resid$reg.resid)==F]
dotplot(reorder(y,x)~x,xlab="Regression Adjusted   Rates")

--
Professor of Family Medicine
Boston University

Re: dotplot

David Winsemius
You thought you were attaching the data, but have you actually read
the relevant sections in the Posting Guide?

--
David Winsemius, MD