dotplot

Veerappa Chetty
Hi,I would like to fill the dots in this graph. I would appreciate help to
do that if possible. If fill is not possible, can I make it bright? I do NOT
want to increase the size.
__________________
dotplot(hu.event~fitted.adj.cat,data=risk.benefit.cast,groups=treat,
auto.key=list(space="right"))
Thanks.

Chetty
--
Professor of Family Medicine
Boston University

Re: dotplot

Usuario R
Hi,

I think you need to set the parameter pch to 19.

   - pch=19: solid circle,
   - pch=20: bullet (smaller circle),
   - pch=21: circle,
   - pch=22: square,