envelopes of simulations

Sara Mouro
Hello!

I am writing you because I could not plot the confidence envelopes for
functions Jest, Jcross, Jdot, Jmulti, and L, using the Spatstat package.

I have already understood how to do that for Kest or Jest, that is:
JEnv <- plot(envelope(PPPData, Jest))
        Where PPPData is my ppp object.

However, for Jcross I must specify the two marks I want to analyse.
That is, usually I would get the Jcross doing:
Jc <- Jcross(PPPData,"Aun","Qsu")
        For marks "Aun" and "Qsu".

For L function, I can make:
K <- Kest (PPPData, correction="isotropic")
plot (K, r-sqrt(iso/pi)~r)

But I could not understand how to put all that together.

Resuming, I do not understand how can I use the envelope function:
- to plot Jcross (where and how do I specify types/marks ??)
- to plot L (where do I write that I do not want K, but
r-sqrt(iso/pi)~r, instead??)
- etc. for similar functions not so simple as Jest, Kest or Gest.

Hope someone can please help me on this.
I have already looked at the package's manual, but I could not find any
example similar to what I am trying to do.

Best Regards,
Sara Mouro.