exporting interactive rggobi plots

Veerappa Chetty
Hi , I have created a parallel coordinate plot using rrgobi. I like to make
a powerpoint slide. I am not able to copy and paste. Is there any way to do
this? Thanks for any help.
Chetty
--
Professor of Family Medicine
Boston University

Re: exporting interactive rggobi plots

David Winsemius

On Jul 3, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Veerappa Chetty wrote:

> Hi , I have created a parallel coordinate plot using rrgobi. I like
> to make
> a powerpoint slide. I am not able to copy and paste. Is there any
> way to do
> this? Thanks for any help.

Save it (specifics may depend on OS) and then in PPT (this part is
from memory)  Insert/Picture/From file...

> Chetty
> --
> Professor of Family Medicine
> Boston University
> Tel: 617-414-6221, Fax:617-414-3345
> emails: [hidden email],[hidden email]

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories
West Hartford, CT

Re: exporting interactive rggobi plots

baptiste auguie-5
I've never tried it but I would have thought the package DescribeDisplay can
help you,

http://www.ggobi.org/describe-display/

baptiste

2009/7/3 David Winsemius <[hidden email]>

> On Jul 3, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Veerappa Chetty wrote:
>
>  Hi , I have created a parallel coordinate plot using rrgobi. I like to
>> make
>> a powerpoint slide. I am not able to copy and paste. Is there any way to
>> do
>> this? Thanks for any help.
>>

> Save it (specifics may depend on OS) and then in PPT (this part is from
> memory)  Insert/Picture/From file...
>
>  Chetty
>> --
>> Professor of Family Medicine