At work im doing statistical forecasting using R. But i have some Questions i didn't found a answer in the web or in forums in 2 weeks and so i hope you can help me out.

1. How can i control the nnetar command? I used 70% for fitting and 30% for control, but how do i know how good these fittings are?

2. Is there any posibility in R to compar linear regression with forecasting? I can't find accuracy for regression or the error R^2 for forecasting.

3. What is the underlying methodology for developing drift with time series analysis?

4. How can I integrated drift with other models like regression analysis?

Thank you verry much for helping me out.