frailty

sders
.
hi
please help me for below warning . may model is in frailtypack with
frailtypenal

modJoint.gap<-frailtyPenal(Surv(t1,time,event)~cluster(id)+fev+sigara+
+ terminal(death),
+ formula.terminalEvent=~sigara+fev,
+ data=calisma3, n.knots=7, kappa1=2.11e+08, kappa2=9.53e+11,
+ recurrentAG=TRUE)
 I test many number for kappa1 and kappa2 and n.knote but have warning below
Be patient. The program is computing ...
The program took 0.07 seconds
Uyarı mesajları:
In frailtyPenal(Surv(t.start, t.stop, event) ~ cluster(id) + fev +  :
  Problem in the loglikelihood computation. The program stopped abnormally. Please verify your dataset. abnormally. Please verify your dataset.

please help me how can get a output?

Re: frailty

aminkmt
Hi!
I have the same problem,
could you please let me know how you solved it if you solved the error?