glmmTMB

Threaded

glmmTMB

Alice Domalik
Hi List,

I'm having some trouble finding documentation for the package glmmTMB.
I would like to fit a zero-truncated poisson, what do I need to specify in "family = " for this distribution?

Thanks! Alice

Threaded

Re: glmmTMB

David Winsemius

> On Jun 15, 2017, at 9:53 AM, Alice Domalik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi List,
>
> I'm having some trouble finding documentation for the package glmmTMB.

I had no trouble finding documentation with the search strategy copied from your sentence: "documentation for the package glmmTMB."

Can you describe what search strategy you used and how the documents that did show up failed to meet your needs?

There appears to be a truncated Poisson "hurdle model" in the examples for the main regression function and discussion of fitting issues at the end of the vignette: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/glmmTMB/vignettes/glmmTMB.pdf

It's always possible that I misunderstood the issues here, but that does throw the responsibility back on you to do a better job of explaining your difficulties. Also, this is not really the right forum to post questions about mixed models. There's a SIG for that.

> I would like to fit a zero-truncated poisson, what do I need to specify in "family = " for this distribution?
>
> Thanks! Alice
>
> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Please read the Posting Guide.

David Winsemius