Quantcast

had non-zero exit status

Threaded

had non-zero exit status

panugu
Hi , When installing  a tidyr package. I get an error message to install rlang package and I try to install rlang I get
"installation of package 'rlang' had non-zero exit status"
Please advise.

Ran
install.packages("tidyr", dependencies=TRUE)

getting below error message. Please advise. R version 3.1.0
pic  -g -O2  -c splice.c -o splice.o
In file included from splice.c:2:
vector.h: In function 'namespace_rlang_sym':
vector.h:94: error: 'R_DoubleColonSymbol' undeclared (first use in this
function)
vector.h:94: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
vector.h:94: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [splice.o] Error 1
ERROR: compilation failed for package 'rlang'
* removing '/usr/local/lib64/R/library/rlang'
ERROR: dependency 'rlang' is not available for package 'tibble'
* removing '/usr/local/lib64/R/library/tibble'
ERROR: dependencies 'tibble', 'dplyr' are not available for package 'tidyr'
* removing '/usr/local/lib64/R/library/tidyr'

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.

Threaded

Re: had non-zero exit status

R help mailing list-2
Try using a more recent version of R - 3.4.0 is the current version and
3.1.0 is considered pretty old now.  'R_DoubleColonSymbol' is in
RHOME/include/Rinternals.h in R-3.3.0 but not in R-2.15.0.  I don't know
exactly when it was added.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Pramod Anugu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi , When installing  a tidyr package. I get an error message to install
> rlang package and I try to install rlang I get
> "installation of package 'rlang' had non-zero exit status"
> Please advise.
>
> Ran
> install.packages("tidyr", dependencies=TRUE)
>
> getting below error message. Please advise. R version 3.1.0
> pic  -g -O2  -c splice.c -o splice.o
> In file included from splice.c:2:
> vector.h: In function 'namespace_rlang_sym':
> vector.h:94: error: 'R_DoubleColonSymbol' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> vector.h:94: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> vector.h:94: error: for each function it appears in.)
> make: *** [splice.o] Error 1
> ERROR: compilation failed for package 'rlang'
> * removing '/usr/local/lib64/R/library/rlang'
> ERROR: dependency 'rlang' is not available for package 'tibble'
> * removing '/usr/local/lib64/R/library/tibble'
> ERROR: dependencies 'tibble', 'dplyr' are not available for package 'tidyr'
> * removing '/usr/local/lib64/R/library/tidyr'
>

> Individuals who have received this information in error or are not
> authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information
> and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are
> strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying,
> distributing or using this information in any way.

> posting-guide.html

Threaded

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: had non-zero exit status

panugu
I tried using latest R-3-4.0. ./configure works but when I type make it does not work.

wdunlap tibco.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tibco.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=lsRuZCBl6GuC9L6xVrEM6HFPHJkrlPlfLCjYs_lBYHk&r=RkX_7DVQKw_SdHQgHKW4xg&m=jdBKjUPvPl4OLs-0aOMw2PLfO4j_Bs04zdaFLxzGrhQ&s=GJP322e-U0soatwOliNzjC-jdEiVcSB2yp2nfYzwgdg&e=>