headerfile translation to Delphi (Pascal) completed

headerfile translation to Delphi (Pascal) completed

Hans-Peter Suter
Hi,

I am happy to announce that I finished the translation of almost all
LGPL'ed R headerfiles to Delphi. As a test I did several demos which
basically contain delphized versions of all the examples of chapter 5
in "Writing R Extensions".

Please have a look in the attachments for details
(DemosAndHeaders.txt), more information (Readme.txt) and an example of
how it looks (Convolve.pas).

The final version will be released some time later* as GPL.

By now I'd like to make available the sources to all interested R
regulars in order to try out and - maybe - to get some feedback. Just
drop me a mail and I'm happy to send you the sources**.

(Btw, I worked with Delphi 2006 (tested with D6 also). I don't
know/use the FreePascal compiler so it's windows only (at least for
the moment)).

Best regards,
Hans-Peter

*After R2.3; also I need to do larger tests and think about some kind
of testframework
**I already sent them to the few persons I know who might be interested

 - - -
| Hans-Peter Suter, Dipl. Natw. ETH / SW-Entwickler
| Treetron Umweltinformatik, Zuerich Tel +41(1)242 22 55
| mailto: <firstname>.<name>@treetronPUNKTch
| or: [hidden email]

DemosAndHeaders.txt (4K) Download Attachment
Readme.txt (5K) Download Attachment
Convolve.pas (4K) Download Attachment