help get character output R in Delphi

Threaded

help get character output R in Delphi

mahendra mahfood
Hi all, first thanks reading my letter,

  Im statistics student .  im doing my final assignment bout  application of correspondence analysis in geographical   information system. i use delphi 7 for developing and R for statistical  computation. I use RDCom to cennect delphi and R. there was some  example in visual basic to get the vharacter output of R in in vb. but  i cant get the character output of R in delphi.
  i have got the graphic of R in delphi. i wanna get the character output in R for my delphi application. anybody knows???
  the example source please?

  best regards,

  mahendra

Threaded

Re: help get character output R in Delphi

Dieter Menne
mahendra mahfood <mahendra025 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> i cant get the character output of R in delphi.
>   i have got the graphic of R in delphi. i wanna get the character output in
R for my delphi application. anybody knows???
>   the example source please?

I have written a little wrapper for Delphi and R (see http:www.menne-
biomed.de/download/download.html). I never tried to capture the full output,
because it's better to pick the items you want selectively. If you really want
the text, I suggest redirecting selected output to a file (?sink()) and reading
it in from Delphi.

Dieter