help with arima time series forecasting

paul4
Hello all,

I am new in R language . I want to forecast a univariate time series by arima model. Could you please help me finding a good document that describes this problem by a simple example and step by step ?

Thanks in advance

Re: help with arima time series forecasting

Berend Hasselman
paul4 wrote
Hello all,

I am new in R language . I want to forecast a univariate time series by arima model. Could you please help me finding a good document that describes this problem by a simple example and step by step ?
?arima

and follow the links in the "See also" section such as predit.Arima

Berend