how to make plot output to JPG or GIF

Richard Evans-2
Hello,

How does one write PLOT() commands that make individual graphic files of
plots that are currently generated to the graphics output window of a
session?

Currently, I have a chron-job that generates a new data input files once
every hour. My goal is to then automatically run my "source.r" file with
the plot commands which then automatically generates a web-ready graphic
file in a folder for my server.

thanks!
-revansx

Re: how to make plot output to JPG or GIF

Uwe Ligges
Richard Evans wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How does one write PLOT() commands that make individual graphic files of
> plots that are currently generated to the graphics output window of a
> session?
>
> Currently, I have a chron-job that generates a new data input files once
> every hour. My goal is to then automatically run my "source.r" file with
> the plot commands which then automatically generates a web-ready graphic
> file in a folder for my server.

See ?bitmap

Uwe Ligges