inconsistency in progress bar......

akshay kulkarni
dear members,
                            I am using the function "pbmclapply" in the pbmcapply package to track the progress of mclapply function in my own function.

For some run of pbmclapply function, the progress bar stopped at  92% and 88%., but nevertheless continued to the next piece of the code. I encountered about 4 to 5 instances of this happenstance....but the main function in which pbmclapply was used completed succesfully...

Is this a cause for concern? Should I recheck my code?

very many thanks for your time and effort...
yours sincerely,
AKSHAY M KULKARNI