information

angel toledo
Hi.
My name is Angel, I am Mexican, and I write by the following thing: I am in
search of commands or options in R that can be used in regional economics.
Specially  I am interested in commands who can be interacted with geographic
information systems, to get a regionalization, using a lot of many
indicators.

--
                           Atentamente

                    Ángel Toledo Tolentino

Re: information

Spencer Graves
          I just got 59 hits from ' RSiteSearch("space-time")'.  Have you tried
this?

          If you would like more help from this listserve, please read the
posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html" then submit
another question.  La experiencia sugiere que las prejuntas sigiendo
esta guia tipicamente receiben contestaciones mas rapido y mas utiles.

          spencer graves