instaR

giacopini
hello everyone,

I need to create a database with data coming from instagram and I think that the best way of doing it is instaR. this is what I have done so far but I am stuck!

1. I have run the codes to install all the necessary packages
install.packages("devtools")
library("devtools")
devtools::install_github("pablobarbera/instaR/instaR")

install.packages("httpuv")
library("httpuv")

2. i have logged in onto the instagram/developer website and created an application.
I have the client ID and client Secret.

3. I ran this code on R
instaR::instaOAuth(ClientID , Client Secret)

and got a URL (http://localhost:1410/ ) with this message - Copy and paste into 'OAuth redirect_uri' on Instagram App Settings: http://localhost:1410/
When done, press any key to continue....

4. i pasted this onto my app and didnt obtain anything.

5. then i followed another procedure to obain a access token.

now I dont know what to do to obain App ID and app Secret which i need work to package on R

PLEASE HEEEEELP!!!!!