label sunflower point

Threaded

label sunflower point

Nada Gh
Hi,

I create a plot using sunflowerplot, I need to highlight one point to show
its importance. What suggestion you have to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Aden

Threaded

Re: label sunflower point

David Winsemius

> On Jul 16, 2017, at 6:36 AM, Nada Gh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I create a plot using sunflowerplot, I need to highlight one point to show
> its importance. What suggestion you have to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks,
> Aden
>
> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Please read the Posting Guide. You are expected to provide example data and code. Also, Rhelp is a plain text mailing list and you are sending HTML-formatted messages.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

Threaded

Re: label sunflower point

Michael Friendly
On 7/16/2017 9:36 AM, Nada Gh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I create a plot using sunflowerplot, I need to highlight one point to show
> its importance. What suggestion you have to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks,

In general, the way to answer such a question for yourself is to read
the documentation for arguments related to observation plot attributes,
then, if necessary, read the source code.

The col= argument of sunflowerplot is passed to points(), and seg.col=
is passed to segments, so you could try creating a vector of these, with
a different value for the point you want to highlight.

-Michael

Threaded

Re: label sunflower point

Nada Gh