lme help

Mahdi Osman
Hi list,

I am fitting microarray data (intensity) model using the lme package in R
environment. I have 5 fixed variables in the model. One of the fixed
variables is genes. I am trying to get p-values for  different genes. But I
am getting only one p-value for all genes together. I can get a list of
p-value when I run lm. Why can't this work in lme?

My aim is to do multiple comaprison of all the genes that I have and I can
only do this if I have a list of their p-vales

I was wondering if you can help me solve this problem. That is getting
a list of p-value for each gene in the model using the lme.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Mahdi

Re: lme help

Adaikalavan Ramasamy
Please read the posting
1) I think BioConductor mailing list might be better as some of these
could be implemented via LIMMA (I believe)
2) Provide sufficient information and perhaps a simple example.

Regards, Adai