load.wave q

R help mailing list-2
Please delete my last question as I have worked out what is going on myself

Thanks Nick Wray

Re: load.wave q

Martin Maechler

    > Please delete my last question as I have worked out what is going on myself
    > Thanks Nick Wray

In both of the above URLs it is mentioned that R-help is
archived (in many places):

Questions and their answers are there for the R community (of
the future) who will find and be able to learn from them.

Best,
Martin Maechler
ETH Zurich and R Core team