Veerappa Chetty
Hi ,When I try to load the 'mgcv" package, often, but not always, get this
error message. What am I doing wrong? I even tried reinstalling a few times.
__________________
This is mgcv 1.4-1.1
Error in runif(1) :
  .Random.seed is not an integer vector but of type 'list'
Error : .onAttach failed in 'attachNamespace'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'mgcv'
Thanks.
Chetty
--
Professor of Family Medicine