modify additional parameters, glht and summary

Threaded

modify additional parameters, glht and summary

Cristiano Alessandro
Hi all,

first of all, thanks a lot in advance for your help. I am running a
sequence of post-hoc tests with glht (mutcomp package), but the function
summary warns me that the algorithm ends with an error > abseps.

$ hr.ph <- glht(hr.lm, linfct = ph_conditional);
$ summary(hr.ph)

Warning messages:
1: In RET$pfunction("adjusted", ...) : Completion with error > abseps
2: In RET$pfunction("adjusted", ...) : Completion with error > abseps
3: In RET$pfunction("adjusted", ...) : Completion with error > abseps
4: In RET$pfunction("adjusted", ...) : Completion with error > abseps

I think it is a matter of modifying the parameters of the algorithm that
summary runs. Looking at the documentation, I could not find a way of
actually doing so. Do you have any suggestion? Also, how does one know the
default values of these algorithms?

Thanks a lot!

Cristiano