more boa plots questions

emj83
I have MCMC output chains A and B for example, I want to produce trace plots for them using the boa command line...

#loads boa
boa.init()
#reads in chains
boa.chain.add(boa.importMatrix('A'), 'A')
boa.chain.add(boa.importMatrix('B'), 'B')
#plot trace plot
problems arise here!

I know I can get trace plots using boa.plot('trace') but this plots the parameter chains on the same plot- I want separate plots using boa.plot.trace()

#from the manual..
boa.plot.trace(lnames, pname, annotate = boa.par("legend"))
lnames: Character vector giving the name of the desired MCMC sequence
           in the working session list of sequences.
pname: Character string giving the name of the parameters to be
          plotted.
annotate: Logical value indicating that a legend be included in the
          plot.

I tried boa.plot.trace(B) and boa.plot.trace(B,"B") but both do not give me a trace plot for chain B and print FALSE. I am obviously misinterpreting lnames and pnames.

Can anyone help please?
Thanks in advance Emma

Re: more boa plots questions

emj83