multi variable analysis

Arun Kumar
Hi All,

I have been given three raw data csv files related to an advertising
campaign. Impressions, clicks and conversion. They asked me to suggest
optimisation suggestions using uni variable and multi variable analysis.
The clicks or conversions are spread across various parameters like device,
country, city, ad type, browser, postal code etc. How do I approach the
analysis and modelling in this regard.

Thanks,
Arun

Re: multi variable analysis

Ranjan Maitra-3
Arun,

I would suggest either getting enrolled in a multivariate statistics class and the pre-requisites for this or going back to your boss and asking him or her to hire a MS-level statistician since this is clearly beyond your current state of knowledge.

Don't expect R-help to be a free consulting service. And of course, your query has nothing to do with R.

Thanks,
Ranjan

On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 19:57:11 +0530 Arun Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have been given three raw data csv files related to an advertising
> campaign. Impressions, clicks and conversion. They asked me to suggest
> optimisation suggestions using uni variable and multi variable analysis.
> The clicks or conversions are spread across various parameters like device,
> country, city, ad type, browser, postal code etc. How do I approach the
> analysis and modelling in this regard.
>
> Thanks,
> Arun

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.