nested loop

hemantsain55
i have a vector containing values ranging from 0 to 24
i want to create another variable which can categorize those values  like
this
please help me with an R code

Thanks

*Value       New_Var*1            0 -5
3            0 -5
5            0 -5
9            6-10
7            6-10
5            6-10
4             0-5
11          11-15
12         11-15
18          16-20
23          21 -25

--
hemantsain.com

Re: nested loop

Ek Esawi
I would try fininterval as well. It should do what you have asked provided
that you take care of the issue Ulrik pointed out.
Best of luck--EK