(no subject)

Threaded

(no subject)

Sonisa
I have 4 years of data and for each year, I have initialize the value so now for fitting the model, I want to remove the initial value and get the model based on remaining data set. Could anyone can help on this?
I want to get linear model based on fourth column and 13th column but need to remove the initial value for each year and each treatment ( the second column I have 1:36) .

Thank you,

Sonisa

1

1

2012-05-24

3120.00000

0.253

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

2

1

2012-05-24

1789.85870

0.143

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

3

1

2012-05-24

1391.48108

0.143

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

4

1

2012-05-24

2080.00000

0.227

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

5

1

2012-05-24

1640.00000

0.223

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

6

1

2012-05-24

3662.57591

0.290

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

7

1

2012-05-24

1280.00000

0.187

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

8

1

2012-05-24

2031.31522

0.250

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

9

1

2012-05-24

1920.00000

0.230

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

10

1

2012-05-24

1280.00000

0.153

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

11

1

2012-05-24

1920.00000

0.230

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

12

1

2012-05-24

3662.57591

0.290

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

13

1

2012-05-24

941.29799

0.093

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

14

1

2012-05-24

1840.00000

0.147

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

15

1

2012-05-24

941.29799

0.093

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

16

1

2012-05-24

1280.00000

0.187

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

17

1

2012-05-24

1391.48108

0.143

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

0

0

0

0

0

0.000

0.000

0.000

0

3.13

0

0

0

0

173.1

0.0

0.02

0

0.85

2.76

2.80

2.93

2.93

2.93

2.85

2.84

2.82

2.80

0

7965

6264

1701

8

2012 Pasture 9-1

18

1

2012-05-24

1840.00000

0.147

1

2

1

2.1

0

2.18

1260

275

4125

1

0

0

3144

1535

Threaded

Re: (no subject)

Jeff Newmiller
You desperately need to read the Posting Guide...

A) There is a no homework policy on this list. If this is for a class, stop now and go use the assistance resources offered by your educational institution.

B) This is a plain text mailing list so the table formatting you saw when you sent this email got stripped leaving a mess for us to be confused by. Use plain text and R code to assemble your question (one useful function for sending data is dput).

C) This is the R-help list, not the R-do-my-work-for-me mailing list. You show us a _small_ example of code with data that gets you part of the way to your desired result or shows what error messages you encountered and clearly describe to us what result you want, and we help you over your hurdle. Some help with reproducible examples [1][2][3]

D) I suspect that you should show us what you have done with data for one year... "initialize the value" is unclear; why you would want to remove values is unclear. The other issue is applying this to multiple years, which should be addressed later.

Do not assume that reading these highlights absolves you of your obligation to read the Posting Guide. See the footer below.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html