(no subject)

JPhil
Dear all,

In the end I try to run a system dynamics simulation in R using the package deSolve.
Therefore I need an auxiliary list (auxs) the model can refer to when it the functions need an auxiliary value.

I used a manual list:

auxs <- c( aSplitSN=0.4 , aSplitLN=0.6, aSplitSR1=0 , aSplitLR1=1, aSplitSR2=0 , aSplitLR2=1, aSplitSR3=0 , aSplitLR3=1, aSalesNR=0.92, aSalesRR=0.08, […])

this way everything worked well.

Now I want to use a matrix with different values for each of the auxiliaries in order to run different scenarios. Therefore I created a csv document wich I read in:

csv1  <- read.csv("180713_Taguchi Robust Design Test_180709_1745.csv", sep = ";")

list_csv <- csv1[1,]

namesauxs <- names(list_csv)

 auxs1 <- as.numeric(list_csv)

 names(auxs1) <- namesauxs

 auxs <- auxs1

Looking at the global environment section in R studio, now both are the same, in the value section as "Numed num"

Yet, the model will not run using these values ultimately coming from the csv.

What am I doing wrong here?

It would be great if you could help.

Thanks a lot in advance

Yours

Jan

Re: (no subject)

PIKAL Petr
Hi

see in line

This is vector not list.
> auxs <- c( aSplitSN=0.4 , aSplitLN=0.6, aSplitSR1=0 , aSplitLR1=1, aSplitSR2=0)
> is.vector(auxs)
[1] TRUE
> is.list(auxs)
[1] FALSE

> this way everything worked well.
>
> Now I want to use a matrix with different values for each of the auxiliaries in
> order to run different scenarios. Therefore I created a csv document wich I read
> in:
>
> csv1  <- read.csv("180713_Taguchi Robust Design Test_180709_1745.csv", sep
> = ";")
>
> list_csv <- csv1[1,]

which is probably data frame

> test<-vec[1,]
> is.vector(test)
[1] FALSE
> is.list(test)
[1] TRUE
> is.data.frame(test)
[1] TRUE

> namesauxs <- names(list_csv)
>
>  auxs1 <- as.numeric(list_csv)
>
>  names(auxs1) <- namesauxs
>
>  auxs <- auxs1
>

> Looking at the global environment section in R studio, now both are the same,
> in the value section as "Numed num"

I do not know rstudio but you could check two objects by
?identical

> Yet, the model will not run using these values ultimately coming from the csv.

I wonder why do you use as.numeric in the first instance. You coud use

auxs1 <- unlist(csv1[1,])
and you should get named numeric vector. Maybe there are problems when reading numbers from csv file. You could check it e.g. by

str(auxs1)

> What am I doing wrong here?
>
> It would be great if you could help.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance
>
> Yours
>
> Jan

Osobní údaje: Informace o zpracování a ochraně osobních údajů obchodních partnerů PRECHEZA a.s. jsou zveřejněny na: https://www.precheza.cz/zasady-ochrany-osobnich-udaju/ | Information about processing and protection of business partner’s personal data are available on website: https://www.precheza.cz/en/personal-data-protection-principles/
Důvěrnost: Tento e-mail a jakékoliv k němu připojené dokumenty jsou důvěrné a podléhají tomuto právně závaznému prohláąení o vyloučení odpovědnosti: https://www.precheza.cz/01-dovetek/ | This email and any documents attached to it may be confidential and are subject to the legally binding disclaimer: https://www.precheza.cz/en/01-disclaimer/

Re: (no subject)

JPhil

Hi,

thanks a lot! Now it works.

Yours

Jan

Am 10.07.2018 um 09:00 schrieb PIKAL Petr <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>:

Hi

see in line