(no subject)

Diego Miro
4 xxx ff

Re: (no subject)

Hasan Diwan-2
This is spam, right? -- H

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 12:36, Diego Miro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 4 xxx ff

If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a *bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable